We are always looking for talented and motivated people who can make a difference.
You need to be an artist to make great things.
If you think you can push it to the next level, please send your resume to:
- Fair work/job compensation.
- Bonuses for shipped titles, working overtime, etc.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Making games is a lot of fun! But it also requires a lot of work and dedication! You should be ready to take that challenge and work sometimes under pressure and overtime.
- Passionate gamer with core mechanics for FPS/TPS titles.
- Learn fast new tech.
- Work without supervision.
- Be a team player.
General 3D Modeler
- Modeling characters, items, and worlds using: 3D MAX or Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop.
- Plus: rigging characters in Maya using Unreal tools.
- Strong C/C++, strong 3D math skills, problem solver.
- Unreal Engine 4.
- Networking and Multiplayer.
- Blueprints and Anim blueprints.
- Understand hardware.
- Design the level environment: landscape, foliage, locations, etc.
- Work closely with 3D Modeler
- Make particle systems for explosions, weapons, and a general environment.